We can provide financial support to help with a range of reasons. Maybe it’s a health problem that’s kept you off work, a family member in need or training you can’t afford.
CIOB Assist can help anyone who either is or has at any time been a member of the CIOB and their dependent families.
Please complete the application form and return to CIOB Assist Manager Emma McKay via email to [email protected]
When filling in the application please ensure to include as much information as you can as this will help us to assist you the best we can.
All information provided in the application is strictly confidential.
Once submitted, the document will be reviewed by a panel of Trustees (CIOB Fellows). You may be contacted to discuss parts of your application further. Applications are received and administered without delay, so you’re assured of a timely response.
Please ensure you read our Guide fully before applying so you are aware of the circumstances of when we can and cannot provide financial support.
We’re here to listen
It doesn’t make us weak to say there’s something wrong. We’re all in this together and we’re here to help.
It’s simply letting someone do for you, what you’d do for them. Lending a hand, getting you back on track. That’s us. We don’t judge, we listen. And every year we support hundreds of people just like you.
Are you struggling with anxiety, stress or depression? Do you need to talk to someone?
Working alongside Anxiety UK, we can support members across the globe who are struggling with anxiety, stress or anxiety-based depression. Our collaboration means that CIOB members and their dependent family members are eligible to receive free support from Anxiety UK. All information provided is strictly confidential.
Call the CIOB Assist Team on:
UK: 01344 630877
International: 0044 1344 630877
How can I receive this support?
- Contact the CIOB Assist Team
- You will then be referred to Anxiety UK. Anxiety UK will contact the enquirer to conduct the assessment within 2-5 days
- Recommendations following an assessment are sent to the CIOB Assist Team for approval
- Therapy will begin once approved, normally within 2-3 weeks.
By reaching out for support through this partnership you will receive a year’s Anxiety UK membership, including complementary access to further, wider support if required.
What type of support will I get?
An assessment will first be conducted to determine the support that is required. Support may then take the form of:
- Client-centred, professional assessment services with onwards support of tailored therapy
- 1:1 Psychological Therapy services such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), counselling and clinical hypnotherapy via the national Anxiety UK Approved Therapist network